Sunday 3 June 2007

What to wear this season...Women work it!!

I am for embracing femininity...so girls be funky, don't be afraid to try something new but for this season work these. If you are far away from these shops and have a tailor go make it well I know mine can do wonders!!




Black is always in....This is just soo cute!!


I love the way this dress flaws, it's perfect for the summer and makes you look elegant and beautiful. It's best to work it with up do!!


Bee...is working those shorts. This season make sure you have some in your closet, there is some for everyone. For those with thin to thick legs, ones to enhance your thighs or make you look slim!!Work it, work it!!


Colours and flowers are in and this is a nice bubble dress, works best with the different types of colours for your shoes.


Cute and angelic

For all y'all that know me, know I'm a red fan...and will make you wear red for all my occassions..I think really is as hot as it is..it makes you feel the hotness too!!

No comments: