Friday 24 August 2007

What will you do to help development??

I ask you, ooh my fellow youths,
what will you do to help develop our continent, our homes, our land, our Africa and our countries?

Have you started or are you fixated in your own while you watch others grieve without success.
I have started by helping bridge the digital divide in developing countries, I have started by donating each month, I have started by giving things that I know I dont need yet another definitely will have use for, I have started by working hard to get the my education so I can go and help my people!!Sometimes people take the word charity in a whole different meaning?? So Today I leave you wanting for you to give me a definition of giving??


What does giving mean to you??

2 comments:

Simon Kitururu said...

Giving ain't taking without the need. Giving is trying to be in the position to let others have what U created, and definately is realizing Ur position that distinguish U from others.Giving is if U are in the better position to let others get from Ur extra drops and bundles, and yet again, U part with some extra more.

S & R said...

Thank you, I'll explore your comment a little more in a post soon.